Hassle Free Self Assessment for Busy Professionals
- A Company director, Minister, Lloyd’s name or Member
- In receipt of Annual Income of £100,000 or more
- In receipt of Income from Savings, Investment or Property
- Claiming for Expenses or Reliefs
- Or your partner in receipt of Child Benefit and your Income is over £50,000
Or do you pay income tax via PAYE and have additional income of:
- £10,000 or more from taxed savings and investments?
- £2,500 or more from untaxed savings and investments?
- £10,000 or more from property (before deducting allowable expenses)?
- £2,500 or more from property (after deducting allowable expenses)?
Try our very simple and painless solution
- We send a two page form with yes/no questions and drop-down options to complete. Once it’s returned we’ll send various pertinent questionnaires, each no longer than a page.
- Then OD Accountants calculate the tax position
- After we can have a meeting it can be in person, over the phone or by Skype
- Once agreed the tax return is submitted
Our Services Include:
- Registration with HMRC
- Submission of self-assessment
- Tax planning and advice
- Notification of due dates for submissions
This is an excellent hassle free service for all persons needing to complete a self-assessment.
"Delighted with the service from OD Accountants. Niall is an extremely professional accountant who offers a high quality and competitive service. Highly recommended."