Providing a reliable, affordable, and efficient solution
We prepare and submit accounts to HMRC and Companies House for companies not requiring an audit.
Your company doesn’t need an audit if it meets any two of these criterion;
- Turnover up to £10.2 million
- Assets not greater than £5.1 million
- Average less than 50 staff
We also provide the following additional services to limited companies
- Completion of Corporation Tax Returns
- Calculation of Tax
- R&D claims
- Annual Investment Allowance claims
- Company Registration
- Dealing with Companies House Administration
- Online Filing Services
- Annual Returns
- Company Officer Details / Appointment Changes
- Annual Accounts or Change of Accounting Reference Date
- Change of Name
- Capital and Shareholder Details
- Preparation of Abbreviated Company Accounts
- iXBRL filing
- Appointing a Company Secretary
- Maintaining the Registered Office
- Board Meetings and the Annual General Meeting (AGM)
- Complementary Roles
- Keeping Company Records and Documents
Why not get in touch today and see how we can support your growth ambitions?
“After breaking free of the corporate machine I needed help not only managing my accounts but also guidance through the confusing world of VAT, PAYE, partnership set-up and so on. I am sure I asked some silly questions more than once but Niall has provided the advice I needed to help me make the right choices and set things up on a sound footing. He always makes himself available and I feel comfortable that my affairs are in good order.”
"I moved to London from Australia and needed an accountant to assist with my personal tax return. Niall O'Driscoll assisted me to complete my personal tax return. Niall has assisted me to complete two personal tax returns, one while back in Australia."
"I previously used a big, boiler-room Accountancy service where I was a name without a face and never met my so-called advisers. They did nothing special to help me make the most of my income, nor were they smart enough to ensure I did everything right. Niall was recommended to me by my Partner and everything has changes since then. Niall is warm, knowledgeable, friendly, fast and efficient. Niall helped me understand how my company finances worked. How to ensure I took sensible dividends at the right time. He looks after my personal taxes too. He gives invaluable advice and has saved me both money and frustration. It is a pleasure doing business with him and I have recommended his services to friends. I am a contractor trying to make sure I stay on the right side of HMRC and keeping off of Gideon’s radar too."